Monday, December 29, 2008

Collection Of Funny Pictures From Beautiful Ilda!

Ilda is the same person as previous posting, but now I stole her bizarre pictures from her wardrobe. And you know what? This girl has a taste of humor too!


Pretending to be rockstar, but in my opinion, more like DEAD star! Look at Ilda and her friends. One is a singer from jail, the other is broom guitarist and unlucky drummer who always affraid there's rain come to her lovely creambath-hair!


Good pose from this bunch of wieners, don't know why, but to me they're look depressed because their dad's just been sacked from the job!


What the.... !!! Is this a cabaret high school girl or some zombies arised from the graves?


Lady and gentleman... This is new vocalist of The Cure, but beware of her if you meet her on the street, she may bite you!


Truly photoshop hoax, even though I could not stop asking what if this is her true face? One thing for sure... I will not post it on my blog!

No comments: