Monday, December 29, 2008

Warning! Do Not Jerk-Off When You See This Beautiful Teenage Girl!

Our star this time is Ilda (girl in veil), born in 15 December 1991. She is my sister's friend (believe me, my sister's also as beautiful as HELL!), and she came to our house often. I think this hoot is worth to be put on this girl, since what I looking for is fresh Asian girls, just for you! Now please, do not jerk-off or do similar action after see her pretty face, and pray yourself that you'll get a proper girl for you!

Ilda (the girl on the far right) on her friend's crib, ready to hang-out to nearest department store. Note, the two girl on the center still wearing high school uniform!


Now, now. With her buddies, they went to Gallery Photo Studio to shot some decent stuff. Can you guess where is Ilda?


This is the best background so far : rice fields (without any paddies whatsoever!). Ilda look so cute with her pose, even though I'm affraid that she falls to the bleak muddy water behind!


Pictured in her school yard, with nice-looking outfit. Her friend take this fabulous picture, and I love her ponny hair so much!


If you think that the girls as beautiful as her have no boyfriend, you think wrong! This is her 'monkey', tagged name Denda... Lucky bastard! :-(


Ilda, the girl in pink silhouette. Love to see the texture of her face!


Ilda with short pants. I'm sure that this picture was taken when she's still in elementary school, still with her curly hair!


Ilda with her beloved little sister. Another becoming beauty I'm sure!


Ilda in her school dress in black veil. No matter what she wearing, she still as beautiful as ever!


Again, Ilda with her boyfriend, same age as she...

Now, if you want to know her further, check out her site, please contact me NOW!


1 comment:

VandX said...

Hi, I`m an ilustrator, can we by any chance get in contact? I`d like to ask you something if it`s not much problem to you :)